Glycolic Acid 10% Retexturizing Serum--with Glycerin and Aloe - 1 oz
$73.95 was $89.00
This product is currently sold out.
An effective anti-aging serum contains Alpha Hydroxy Acid and Aloe to clarify and nourish the skin. Glycolic Acid works by thoroughly exfoliating the outer layer of dry, rough and environmentally damaged skin leaving it smooth and more radiant. With prolonged use, this product will retexturize decongested dull skin, diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while leaving skin revitalized.
Directions: Apply a very thin layer and allow product to absorb. Follow with your regular moisturizer or Fabulush Calming Night Time Renewal Cream is best. Always use sun block or Fablush Oil Free Moisturizing SPF 45 cream during the day when using this product.
Features and Benefits:
Glycolic Acid is an alpha hydroxy acid derived from sugar cane.
• Reduces appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots with prolonged use.
• Detoxifies pores by thoroughly eliminating dirt and oil, therefore preventing blackheads and white heads
• Retexturizes dull and decongested skin by removing dead skin cells and impurities.
• Restores the natural makeup of skin’s texture.
• Improves overall texture and appearance of skin leaving it clean, refined, and revitalized.
• Smoothes rough textures and age spots caused by environmental damage.
Glycerin is a natural moisturizer that adds water to the epidermal layer while providing homeostasis.
• Helps prevent dehydration, and dry/wrinkled appearance.
• Aids in skin’s immune/healing system.
Sodium PCA is contained abundantly in skin and plays the role of a "natural moisturizing factor" ingredient. As children, our skin possessed an abundant supply of sodium PCA. But as we age, the level of sodium PCA drops 50% or more!
• Extremely hygroscopic (attracts water into the skin from the surrounding air).
• Imparts a pleasant moist feeling to the skin.
• Increases softness and elasticity.
Aloe Vera is derived from plant leaves and is widely recognized as a botanical miracle. Enriched with vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, and E, minerals calcium, iron, copper, phosphorus, sodium, magnesium, chromium, and zinc amino acids, protein, enzymes, and humectants.
•Anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties with a PH level nearly identical to our skin.